|Masaman Curry Paste: 2-3 Tbsp |
Sweet Corn: 1/4 Cup
Red Bell Pepper: 1/2 Medium
Yellow Bell Pepper: 1/2 Medium
Zucchini: 1 Small
Onion: 1 Small
Oil: 2 Tbsp
Thick Coconut Milk: 1/2 Cup
Thin Coconut Milk: 1 1/2 Cup
|Lemon Grass: 1/2 Tbsp Chopped|
Sugar/Jaggery : 1/2 Tsp
Tamrind Juice: 2-3 Tbsp
Black Cardamom: 1 Piece
Cinnamon Stick: 1 inch
Salt: to taste
Turmeric Pwder: 1/4 Tsp (optional)
Crushed Roasted Peanuts: 1/4 Cup (Optional)
- Dice all the vegetables and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add curry paste + turmeric and roast for 2 mins,add zucchini and cook till soft add some water if required.
- Add rest of the vegetables and stir fry for a 1-2 mins.
- Chop Lemon Grass: Discard 1 inch from bottom of stalk and peel some outer leaves, only stalk in edible not the upper grass like portion.
- Add coconut milk and chopped lemon grass to the curry.
- Except roasted peanuts add all other ingredients and cook 3-4 mins on slow flame.
- Add roasted peanuts and cook for 2-3 mins..
- Serve hot with steamed rice.