Cheers' to the gooooooodd old hostel days when we use to call it “Bambino”… Today i can add many other ingredients to make it even more tasty, still i miss the fun and the fights we use to have over it until the last bite….
|Vermicelli: 1 Cup |
Water: to boil
Onion: 2 Medium
Tomatoes: 3 Medium
Capsicum: 1 Medium
Garlic: 3 Cloves
Oil: 2 Tsp + 3 Tbsp
|Salt: 2 tsp + to taste|
Red Chilly Pwdr: 1 tsp or to taste
Turmeric Pwdr: 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds: 1/2 tsp
Hing: 1 Tsp
Chaat Masala: 1 Tsp
- Heat water in a pan add salt and bring it to a boil then add vermicelli to it boil 2-3 mins and check it done.
- Drain cold water over it and apply some oil to it so that it doesn’t stick to each other.
- Chop all the veggies..
- Heat 3 Tbsp oil in a pan add hing & Cumin seeds then add Onions cook for 2 mins till it becomes soft.
- Then add capsicum and cook for another 2-3 mins and add tomatoes & all other spices and cook for some time but the veggies should not get soggy.
- Add boiled vermicelli to it mix and check the seasoning adjust it required and serve haauuttteeee….