Monday, July 9, 2012

Yogurt Cake with Chocolate Glaze

Yes I have made cake with curd before but never in Microwave ( in the same mode which we heat food) so this was the first time…. and it came out really gud... it had very soft and gluee texture which I really liked… and above all was baked in just 6 mins… too good for a person like me who has zero patience…. if baked in convection mode or OTG it would have take 40 mins… so happy meeeeeee…..

I served it with chocolate glaze… same which is topped on doughnuts… and sprinkled some colourful sugar dots to make it more tempting (though my brother didn’t like it butttt I don’t care…. hehhehehe)

DSC03558

  • Just out of microwave….

DSC03554

  • With chocolate glaze and sugar dotsssss….

DSC03559

  • Taken a bite…

DSC03561

  • Closer view….

DSC03563

No comments:

Post a Comment