This is the first ever PRODUCT REVIEW post from me.. I love make up so I keep surfing makeup blogs and videos.. there ppl post reviews about the makeup products available in market.. so I thought why don’t I do the same with food products….
We went for the normal grocery shopping (which I just loooovvvee doing) and Vikas saw this ready mix pack of Falooda… there were 2-3 flavours in it but we chose rose flavour to try…
So presenting you the demo and review of the product…
PACKING OF THE PRODUCT:-
It comes in a transparent see through pack therefore the content can be seen without even opening the pack…
Rs. 65 for 200 gms.
Sugar, Vermicelli, Dextrose edible Maize starch, Sabja seeds, Cashew nuts & Raisins…
For more details see the pic below…
- Boil 1 ltr milk with one glass water.
- Add 200 gms of ready-mix falooda pack.
- Boil for 10 – 15 mins till the mixture becomes thick…
- Serve chilled preferably with Ice – Cream…
MOMENTS OF TRUTH:-
- Easy to make as you just have to mix pack in milk and boil.
- Pocket friendly.
- Available in many flvours.
- Flavour wasn’t artificial.
- Taste was too sweet for me.
- Can be easily make without ready mix just boil vermicelli, sugar in milk add flavours of your choice… one can add sugar as per taste.
- Contains preservatives…
One can definitely try this if in hurry and likes there desserts a bit more sweeter… and yes its easy to make so ppl who are not interested in cooking much and make lovely dessert by serving it with ice-cream….