Doesn't it feels awesome, when husband comes from office and makes tea and some yummy treat for you???? I just love being so pampered!!!!
I was not feeling well, so he came early from office and made this creative and fun snack for us and yes our kiddo loved it too, she is a super fussy eater like any other toddler, but this was super fun for her too, so gulped 3 of them down in no time, happy happy me!!!
|Butter: 1 Tbsp |
Eggs: 2 Nos.
Onion: 1/4 Cup Chopped
Capsicum: 1/4 Cup Chopped
|Paneer: 1/4 Cup Chopped|
(Can use grated cheese as well)
Salt: to taste
Red Chilli Powder: to taste
This quantity will serve 1-2 People.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except butter.
- Heat butter in the appam pan and drop the egg mixture in every cavity.
- Cover with lid and cook for 2-3 mins on medium heat or till done from bottom side and set on top.
- Flip them over, and cook for another 1-2 mins with or without cover.
- Taaddaa and it’s done, serve hot with ketchup and hot hot Tea or Coffee, which ever you prefer.
That’s it guys, have a great week ahead, work hard and party harder!!! BByee TC