Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cafe Lolz Gastropub “Restaurant Review”

by Radhika

I am a student and I am always searching for pocket-friendly restaurant and cafes. I got to know about this place from my friends who usually hangout in the south campus area. I checked out this place with my college friends. I loved it. The ambience, staff, seating, games, food-everything was really nice. Food quality and quantity both were awesome. The menu won’t burn a hole in your pocket at all. You will relish the food here with no disappointments.

Most of the cafes located in south campus are pocket friendly.

LOCATION:-

295, Ground Floor, Benito Suarez Marg, Satyaniketan, New Delhi

CUISINE:-

American, Italian

BUDGET:-

Rs. 500-1000 plus taxes for two.

SERVICE:-

Service was quick. Staff were courteous and polite.

AMBIENCE:-

Ambience was lovely. It’s a bright and colorful place. Interiors are well done, you can play games like ludo, chessboards on the dining table. Then there was a small corner where there were cushions on the floor, I chose that place to sit. 

Collage

The games, service, food, beverages and wall posts were great. There were food quotes also in the frames.

AND I TRIED OUT THESE ITEMS:-

5

Nachos Bhel- Bhel was quite good, but then nachos became soggy. Sauce was not good. But it was unique in the sense that it was a fusion food-bhel and nachos!

Collage2

Hazelnut frappe- cold coffee was great. The hazelnut flavour was refreshing .if you love coffee, then you will relish this frappe.

Peach ice tea- I didn’t like this. It had some weird taste. I will not recommend this.

CONCLUSION:-

I enjoyed my quick bite here! I would definitely recommend this place.

HC RATINGS:-

I will rate this café- 4/5. Service and food is great.

Okkzz, I hope you guyzz enjoyed this review, please let me know, if anything more or interesting could be added to the review, Take Care Bbyee.

No comments:

Post a Comment