Hellos everyone, whatssup!!!
Hope you guys are doing great as usual and so am I, well today I want to announce a giveaway contest for all my readers and followers as a note of thanks for all the love and confidence that you people have shown towards me and Hobby Chef.
The year 2014 has not just been an another year for me, it has so far been the best days of my life and gave me immense confidence and strength to prove my worth to everyone who had faith in me and shut the mouth of my haters and backbiters. I seriously don’t have words to thank God, my Parents and Aman who have been my strongest support system all this while.
Ok, now after that thank you speech : D by me, let’s come back to the giveaway, below mentioned are the guidelines to contest, please go through this and if you have any queries please mention the same in the comments below.
Prizes to be won:-
- Frist winner gets the turn table, used to decorate the cake.
- Second winner gets the 12 Piece non-stick muffin mould.
- Third winner gets the non-stick 7’’ loose bottom cake tin.
Guidelines For Participation:
- This giveaway is open to Indian Residents only.
- It opens on 10th of December 2014 and ends on 25th December 2014 and the winner will be announced on 26th December 2014.
- The Participant will have to write at least one baking recipe for our blog, recipe can be anything from sweet to savory, but it has to have minimum 3 pictures.
- The recipe will be posted on our blog as well as FB page and one has to get maximum likes and comments on the posts to win the contest.
- 5 Points for the post, 1 point each for like or comment (Comment can be posted on FB Page as well as the blog) For eg. One posts Chocolate Muffins to us and gets 20 likes on FB and 5 comments on the blog so the total points will be 30.
- The Participant who earns the maximum points wins.
- One can mail us the recipe with pictures and their address on our mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
So guys what are you waiting for, hurry up and participate to win these useful prizes. Till then, take care bbye : )