Saturday, May 17, 2014

Baking In Microwave

I have not posted anything since last two days as the internet speed is so  slow and the worst part is I can’t do anything about it but wait. I know Saaaddd..

Well, talking about today’s post now, I had this super misconception for long that cakes are best baked in an OTG, but damm, I was so wrong, Microwave convection mode is not just good, but the best to bake any cake, the only thing is one has to operate the appliance properly. So, in this post I will mention step-by-step tutorial on how to use the convection mode of Microwave for baking. Hope it will be useful for my readers.

I have this model of Godrej, and its working fantastic since last 4 years.

Please check out Jobs@hc if you want to earn money with your love for food.

microwave (263x263)

 INSTRUCTIONS:-

  • Press cancel, then convection button on the panel.
  • You will get the display as shown below in pic 2.
  • Then set the temperature using numbers given at the panel and press start.

PicMonkey Collage

  • It will start preheating the oven (do not keep anything inside it as of now).
  • Once the oven is heated to the desired temperature, it will beep, in my oven it took less than 5 mins.
  • Do not press stop, simply open the door and place the low wire rack inside the oven, place the cake tin over it and close the door.

PicMonkey Collage 

  • Set the time needed to bake the cake, do not set the temperature.
  • Press start, the cake now starts to get baked.

PicMonkey Collage2

 

by Neetu.

No comments:

Post a Comment