Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mexican Corn & Bean Salad

by Neetu

In my last post I mentioned about this salad which I served with Cornito Nacho Crisps and today I will post the recipe. I tired my level best to post it by yesterday itself  but my one year old baby doll is turning a monster day by day and its very difficult to leave her alone and do any work. I think all the mothers out there can understand what I mean, Right???

Please check out Jobs@hc if you want to earn money with your cooking skills.

DSC02041 (1024x768)

INGREDIENTS:-

Rajma/Red Kidney Beans: 1/2 Cup
Sweet Corn: 1/2 Cup
Tomato: 2 Big Chopped
Onion: 1 Small Chopped
Green Chilly: 1 Medium Chopped
Dhaniya/Coriander/Cilantro: 1 Tbsp Chopped
Garlic: 1 tsp Chopped very finely
Dressing
Sugar: 1 tsp
Leamon Juice: 1 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Oregano: 1 tsp
Tomato Ketchup: 1 tbsp
Mexican Seasoning( if available): 1 Tsp

METHOD:-

  • Soak beans over night and boil ( keep on low flame for 12 mins after 1 whistle in pressure cooker) with salt.
  • Mix all the veggies in a bowl.
  • Mix all the ingredients mentioned under dressing.
  • Thaw sweet corn (if using frozen).

DSC02038 (1024x768)

  • Now mix all of them together in a large mixing bowl, cover with cling film and keep in fridge for minimum 1 hr.

DSC02040 (1024x768)

  • Serve with Nachos of your choice.

DSC02044 (1024x768)

No comments:

Post a Comment